- Certificate/Diploma in Civil Engineering or in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4-5 years working experience, preferably in a construction quality related field.
- Well versed in testing procedures for civil engineering works.
- Good leadership & supervisory skills, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Carry out testing and sampling works in compliance with various testing standards.
- Maintain and upkeep lab testing equipments.
- Ensure proper written records are kept and maintained.
- Train subordinates on testing methods and relevant skills.
- Plan out procedures in advance in order to ensure works are carried out on schedule.
- Supervise laboratory subordinates including proper delegation and monitoring work.
- Ensure proper control on test so that accuracy of results are maintained.
- Propose recommendations to ensure better standard of work, if necessary.