- Recognized Degree in related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Structure / Civil / Mechanical/Environmental/Geotechnical/Tunnel/Trackworks) or any related Engineering field
- Mature, fit, self-starter, analytical, proactive, good leadership, good communication skills and able to work under pressure.
- Pre-selection of Sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Prepare enquiries for material, labour and plant quotations.
- Prepare site visits and reports.
- Liaise with clients, external consultant and government representatives
- Interdepartmental co-ordination activities.
- Provide assistance to update depatment operation and ISO procedure.
- Co-ordination of meeting and drafting minutes of meeting.
- To comply and adhere to all matters pertaining t Quality, Safety & Health and Environment related to the job scope and work place as required by the company.