- Degree in Civil/Structural / Safety or any other related discipline
- Minimum 5 years working experience in construction industry.
- Plan, organize, implement, monitor and take corrective actions for approved works programme.
- Quantities control of site in liaison with Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Evaluation of contractual implications of works and inform Construction Manager
- Coordination with other section heads for related work.
- Short term planning of the works.
- Liaison with clerk of works and Resident Engineer at site for inspection procedures.
- Liaison with design engineer on design related matters from time to time.
- Liaison with authorities if necessary.
- Ensure quality audit for ISO 9000
- Compile daily reports from site engineers and prepare Summary report to Construction Engineer.