- Degree in Civil Engineering/Structural/Mechanical or its equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in construction management and civil works.
- Liaise and build good rapport with consultants, goverment on civil & structural requirements, ensure all requirements for submissions are met.
- Prepare technical specifications, method statements and drawings.
- Attend meetings, site inspections to monitor progress & conformance to plans & safety standards
- Review & Approve MS/ITP, PQP
- Inspection of critical activities (Level 2 inspection) to ensure compliance
- Issue Stop Work Order for Level 2 non-compliances
- Review of Quality Reports/Test Results
- Initiate additional sampling and testing if required