- Degree in Civil Engineering/Structural or its equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years experience in track works in coordination with Infra activities for construction of new stations and yards.
- Knowledge in implementation of approved QA/QC, Health, Safety and Environmental plan and procedures of the Project for construction of high speed track during execution of each track work activity.
- Familiar with Railway’s General Rules and Regulations and Standard Railway Operating Procedures.
- Preferably to possess a valid Certificate of Competency issued by any KTMB or any railway organization.
- To work closely with Construction Track Team (Level 1) on the day to day operation.
- To review the adequacy of Method Statement and ITP submitted by Contractor
- To ensure proper material approval and required testing being conducted before work
- To inspect and monitor the quality of all trackwork related activity at site
- To provide technical support and quality assistance on all trackworks matter.
- To highlight non compliance at site and propose corrective and preventive measures
- To attend technical / coordination meeting with the relevant parties.