- Diploma/Certificate in Civil Engineering/ Structural /Mechanical or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience, preferably in a construction quality and railways infrastructure engineering & safety management.
- Able to manage track inspection programme and identify substandard conditions for remedial works.
- Well versed in quality management system (ISO9001) is an added advantage.
- Enforcement and ensure safety & health compliances inclusive of statutory & regulatory compliances Safety & Health Audit
- Review Method Statement and Inspection Test Plan to ensure Statutory & Regulatory compliance.
- Level 2 site works inspection and issuance of Stop Work Order for Level 2 non-compliances.
- Maintenance of Quality Records.
- Ensure compliance of materials to specification
- Control of Testing Laboratory.
- Coordinate and Witness Sampling& testing by Independent Lab.